Odds are that by now you have at least heard of telemedicine. All the big insurance carriers are including it with a $35-$50 copay. But what is it? Telemedicine is a service by which you can call and talk to a doctor whenever you want. Maybe it's just a question you have as to whether or not something is concerning like a skin rash? Maybe it's a recurrent problem you just need some meds for like poison ivy or a UTI. Or maybe you're having a tough time and just need someone to talk to.
We use MDLive exclusively for our individual clients for a few reasons.
1) $11/month covers your entire immediate family (up to 5 children)
2) $0 copay when you call to talk to a doctor about a medical need
3) No limit to number of medical e-visits
4) You can call or have video e-visits virtually from your phone or computer
5) Their phone app and website are super easy to use
6) You get 3 behavioral health e-visits included for free!
7) Call 24/7, no taking off work and no sitting in waiting rooms
They can tell you whether a situation is more serious and you need to go to Urgent Care or maybe write you a prescription if possible. But you can have peace of mind of knowing that you always have someone to call!
For worksite group benefits we offer MDLive or TelaDoc services. Please contact us for quote information.
Sign your family up today and have someone to call the next time you get hit in the middle of the night with an ear infection!